A good quarter to live in
Vinohradský dům is an aparthotel in the center of Prague, reconstructed in 2015 in accordance with modern quality and safety standards.
At your service there are 25 elegant apartments of different categories: Studio, Suite and Family.
Prague Beer Spa will enrich your holiday and business trip.
Infrastructure and accessibility to public transport near house:
- Underground and public transport station I. P. Pavlova is 50 meters far
- 5 minutes walk to the National Museum in the Wenceslas Square
- Tourist HOP ON – HOP OFF bus station is in front of the building – a very comfortable way to become acquainted with Prague, it’s tourist attractions, history and culture.
Informative audio commentary in 23 world languages.
- Shops, food market, pharmacy, banks, restaurants, McDonalds, KFC, Paul are easily accessible on foot.
At your disposal:
- Reception (09:00 – 17:00). Nonstop on mobile.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Room cleaning with sheets / towel change once in 3 days
- The aparthotel maintains a complete non-smoking environment in the guest rooms as well as in the public areas
- Garage parking (service on demand) for extra charge 20 EUR per night. Due to limited number of parking spots the reservation is necessary.
- Excursions (service on demand)